advice to young girlbosses
- Hi, Sigrid! I met you on the flight :) So, you have a blog, you love traveling, and you are sooo funny! Also you love Switzerland so much. Do you like wearing jewelry? And what do you think fits your style?
S: Hey, Maria! Yes, I love wearing jewelry! I love yellow gold with diamonds but with minimalistic approach. I also wear sterling silver and white gold )
- If any girlboss takes a flight to Zurich and has only 3-4 days off, what plan would you make up for her to see and visit?
S: 4 DAYS IN ZURICH
1. Visit JUNGFARUJOCH (TOP OF EUROPE) - Can be done in 4 Seasons
2. GO around these cities, make your choice: ZURICH, LUZERNE ( Mount Pilatus and Titlis), LAUSANNE, BERNE, LUGANO, TICINO, INTERLAKEN, KANTON SCHWYZ, SAINT MORITZ, MATTERHORN, RHEINFALLS, ZERMATT all pretty sights
3. HIKING IN THE ALPS DURING SUMMER / SNOWBOARDING or skiing during winter. You have massive choices like Flims, Saas Fees, Saint Moritz, Alpine Languard, Engelberg, GRINDELWALD, ZERMATT and etc
4. NIGHT LIFE IN ZURICH is awesome! - massive number of clubs and lounges - Dolder Grand, Hiltl, Mascotte, Purpur, Kaufleutten, Onyx in PARK HYATT, Grand Central Café, JULES VERNE, SIMPLON, PLAZA, VOLKHAUS and a number of pubs AND ALOT OF SWISS RESTAURANTS - I recommend SWISS CHUCHI and WALISSER KELLER.
For Swiss Food I love the Beef Steak Tartare, Cheese Fondue and Fondue Borrignon, Raclette, Zurcher Geschnetzeltes
5. THERMALBAD !!! - ALPAMARE AND B2 HOTEL IN ENGE
- Zurich's favorite coffee place ?
S: Café Peclard Schober, RESTAURANT LUEGATEN, GEORGE BAR AND GRILL
- Zurich's favorite steak place?
S: Rolli's Steak House
- Zurich's favorite spot for romantic pictures?
S: Along ZURICHSEE OR BURKLIPLATZ
- Sigrid, what is the last great book you've read?
S: OCUS ON WHAT MATTERS by COACH PIA NAZARENO ACEVEDO
- What has been your greatest achievement over the last two to three years?
S: BEING ABLE TO STAND STRONG FOR MYSELF - FOR THE GOALS THAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE AND FOR MY CHOICES IN LIFE is what I consider my greatest achievement. Yes, not work related this time, but I believe being able to clearly know what you want and not being affected by Peer Pressure or what the rest of the society has been doing sets you your own place in this world. This is one of the characteristics of successful people.
- Do you prefer putting deadlines for your plans, or you go with the flow?
S: Yes,I can go with the flow BUT within certain time frame. We can't just go with the flow forever, we might get stuck and not be able to move on. I can go with the flow if I am still positively benefiting from it, if it no longer making sense, then I would definitely make my own trail.
- Advice for young Girlbosses :) About life and achievements )))
S: To all Young Strong Willed Empowered Women out there, keep up what you are doing and let us aim higher all the time. Let us not forget "the higher being" Who has blessed us with wisdom and guided us to make life decisions that would help us remain successful. For without "Him" we are nothing. Let us keep our feet on the ground and someday may we have advocacies that would help our fellowmen be successful as well.
- List 5 things you can't live without :)
1. Faith in God
2. FAMILY AND few very good friends
4. Cooking delicious Food (Stress Reliever)
5. Sports / Yoga